Do you have a natural talent in negotiating, assessing risks and want to provide the best customer service possible?
Have you ever considered a role as a Body Corporate Manager?
We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn, motivated and energetic.
If you are still saying yes, then read on…
If successful we would like you to be involved in the following –
Key responsibilities as a Body Corporate Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Implementing building maintenance approaches.
- Building and establishing positive relationships with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders.
- Managing financial matters and payment of accounts.
- Working collaboratively with clients to identify and manage risks.
- Organising and chairing General Meetings with Owners Corporations.
- Working and resolving client and contractor questions.
If successful we can offer you:
- A career!
- Learning and growth opportunities.
- Culture – A positive, supportive company that lives our values.
- Become a future decision maker.
- Competitive remuneration and incentives.
If this sounds like you, click here to apply!
Updated: 21 Jun 2022