Are you an effective problem solver and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Do you enjoy building client relationships?
Do you have a strong background in administration and want to take your skills to the next level?
Have you ever considered a role in the Strata Management industry?
We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn, motivated and energetic, who wants a career in the Strata Management industry and is ready to take the leap!
If you are nodding your head at this description of you, then read on…
If successful we would like you to be involved in the following:
- Co-ordinating workflow and managing work quality, consistency and adherence to deadlines in your work area;
- Providing timely, accurate and relevant information to clients;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, stakeholders and the internal team;
- Managing a variety of administration tasks including record keeping, reporting, creating correspondence, processing insurance matters, invoicing, and budgeting;
- Assisting the Owners Corporation Managers with preparing for and coordinating general meetings;
- Ensuring legal compliance across all matters and tasks (training and ongoing support provided).
If successful we can offer you:
- A career!
- Learning and growth opportunities.
- Culture – A positive, supportive company that lives our values.
- Competitive remuneration and incentives.
If this sounds like you, click here to apply!
Updated: 29 May 2022