This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
- Canberra Branch > Braddon Location
- Part-time (flexible) opportunity
- Supportive team culture
We have a unique opportunity for an Accounts professional to join our Canberra Branch!
Reporting to the National Accounting Manager, your role will encompass the following:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Undertake national end of month procedures
- Reconcile no longer managed corporations and prepare for handover
- Preparation, reconciliation and balance of financial statements for distribution
- Liaising with creditors and debtors regarding account enquiries
- Accounting maintenance and other administrative tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will have proven commercial accounting administrative experience, and possess exceptional communication skills to enable you to confidently deal with our clients. You will have excellent numerical and analytical skills, have a positive attitude and high level expertise in the use of accounting software.
It is essential that you have tertiary qualifications in Accounting and be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
This is apart time opportunity where you will work 30 hours over either 4 or 5 days.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries can be directed to Tim Tonkin, National Accounting Manager on (08) 8291 2387.
- Cleveland Office Location
- Strong team of support staff
- Great team culture
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Strata Manager to join a team of professionals in our Cleveland branch.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of small to medium residential and commercial complexes. We are seeking an individual with strong core management capabilities including financial management, customer relationship management, risk management and a commitment to quality service delivery.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of annual budget and forecasts for Strata Corporations
- Implementation of maintenance strategies in accordance with budgets for Strata Corporations
- Partner with clients to assist in the management of Strata Corporation's assets
- Work collaboratively with clients to identify and manage risks
- Effective management of relationships with clients, contractors and other key stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be results orientated with a proven track record in managing high volume processes. You will be able to engage with and influence a wide variety of people and possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the Whittles team!
To register your interest please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with reference to 'Cleveland Strata Manager' in your subject heading. For more information contact Sylvia Healy (Executive Manager - People & Performance) (08) 8291 2346