This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
Strata Manager (Docklands)
Exciting opportunity to join our Docklands office as a Strata Manager and manage a portfolio of small to medium residential and commercial complexes. We are seeking someone with core management capability including financial management, customer relationship management, risk management and a commitment to quality service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of annual budget and forecasts for Strata Corporations
- Implementation of maintenance strategies in accordance with budgets for Strata Corporations
- Partner with clients to assist in the management of Strata Corporation's assets
- Working collaboratively with clients to identify and manage risks
- Effective management of relationships with clients, contractors and other key stakeholders
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and a contribution to a healthy team culture
To be successful in this role you will be results oriented with a proven track record in managing high volume processes, and have excellent communication skills with conflict resolution skills.
In return,we have a great team of support staff, a fun culture and support for professional development.
To register your interest, forward your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com with reference to "Docklands Strata Manager" in your subject heading.
For more information, contact Sylvia Healy (Executive Manager - People & Performance) on (08) 8291 2346.
Body Corporate Manager (Trainee) - Bayswater
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Body Corporate Manager (Trainee) to join our Bayswater Office. You will have a passion for Property/Strata Industry, enjoy working in a diverse and challenging area, and looking for an exciting opportunity to begin your career with a market leader in Strata Management. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, and will suit a motivated individual who possesses a high level of professionalism and integrity.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Working along side Managers to develop annual budgets and forecasts for Strata Corporations
- Under supervision, conduct meetings in accordance with Whittles Policies & Procedures
- Ensure efficient and effective management of records
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting working relationships
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
In this role, you will develop the skills and knowledge required of a Body Corporate Manager. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply now to be part of the Whittles team!
To register your interest please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information contact Sylvia Healy (Executive Manager - People & Performance) (08) 8291 2346
For a copy of the Position Description, email email@example.com
Administration Assistant (Darwin)
- Darwin Branch > Parap Location
- Long term career opportunity
- Supportive team environment
Exciting vacancy for an office all rounder to join our tight knit team of professionals in our Darwin branch!
The successful candidate will possess high level proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, and have demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. You will have a commitment to providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers and enjoy working in a strong team environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Filing and processing daily mail
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of correspondence including meeting notices and minutes
- Processing invoices
- Actioning work orders and sundry maintenance
- Collation of new owner welcome packs
- Maintaining insurance renewal data, registers & owner details
- Telephone and reception duties
To register your interest in this opportunity, email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the Position Description can be provided on request.