This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
HR ASSISTANT / ADELAIDE
- NEWLY CREATED ROLE
- IMMEDIATE START
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a highly organised and motivated HR professional to provide general HR administration support including recruitment, on-boarding and the maintenance of effective data management and reporting systems and processes. Reporting to the Executive Manager - People & Performance your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing the input of people and performance related data and provide timely reports as instructed to assist with people and performance management across the business;
- Internal communications including maintaining the company intranet site;
- In consultation with the Executive Manager – People & Performance assist with the management of end to end recruitment and selection;
- Providing assistance with the on-boarding and induction process.
To be suitable you will have the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Business or related field with a minimum 2 years experience in an HR Administrator role;
- Competency in payroll and / or HR management systems;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in data management systems & reporting;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- Strong ability to maintain trust and confidentiality;
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
- High level of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Confident, flexible, adaptable and resilient;
- Enjoy working as part of a team but able to work autonomously.
To register your interest please forward your cover letter outlining your suitability and resume in Word format to Tiffany House of InHouseHR at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tiffany on 0414 658 131 for a confidential discussion. A detailed position description available upon request.