This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT / DARWIN
- TIGHT KNIT, SUPPORTIVE TEAM
- FANTASTIC PARAP OFFICES
- IMMEDIATE START
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to join our Darwin team in their Parap office where you will provide administrative support and assistance to the Body Corporate Management team and business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collation of new owner welcome packs;
- Updating insurance renewal information, registers & owners details;
- Processing of meeting notices, minutes & owners certificates;
- Filing, correspondence and documentation as requested by the Manager;
- Action work orders and sundry matters resulting from Owners Corporation meetings;
- Raising template letters & general notices as requested;
- Sorting and processing of mail;
- Co-ordinating larger mail-outs;
- Responding to requests;
- Providing a back up resource for Managers in the event of illness/leave;
- Handling telephone enquiries;
- Reception duties as required.
To be suitable you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience working in administration, providing support to others;
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people;
- Professional presentation;
- Business / Administration certification will be highly desirable;
- Previous experience in body corporate management or similar will be well regarded, though not essential;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products;
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task;
- Attention to detail;
- Displays a positive team attitude and willingness to help whenever possible.
This role will suit a team-orientated individual seeking longevity with a growing leader. Please forward your cover letter and resume in Word format to the attention of Tiffany House via email@example.com
A detailed position description will be available upon request.
ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR / BRISBANE
- FAST GROWING SERVICE SECTOR
- GREENSLOPES OFFICE
- $50-55K + SUPER
An opportunity presents for a professional and experienced Accounts Administrator to join their small and dedicated team responsible for the smooth operation of accounts. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your role will encompass the following:
- Accounts Payable and receivable
- Preparation, reconciliation and balance of financial statements for distribution;
- Liaising with creditors and debtors regarding account enquiries;
- Accounting maintenance and other administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary commercial accounting administrative experience;
- Proven commercial accounting administrative experience;
- Possess excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Competency with MS Office;
- Display natural people and communication skills enabling you to confidently deal with our clients in relation to financial matters.
To register your interest please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a copy of the Position Description, please email email@example.com.
BODY CORPORATE MANAGER
- CLEVELAND BRANCH
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- AWARD WINNING STRATA MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR (2016)
We have an opportunity for a Body Corporate Manager to join our growing team. Based in our Cleveland office and reporting to the Branch Manager, you will manage your own portfolio comprising of residential and commercial complexes. Your key responsibilities will include client and stakeholder relationship management, working in partnership with Body Corporate Committees to manage the common property, and identifying new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High level professionalism and integrity
- High level of resilience and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills using a range of communication methodologies (phone, video conferencing, email, face to face)
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Business development capability
- Advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of meeting procedures i.e. Chairing a meeting, resolutions
- Budget management skills
- Proven customer relationship management skills
Your positive attitude and ability to build strong working relationships will lead you to success within this established organisation. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a comparable work environment or management position, and a current drivers license is essential.
If you are an experienced Body Corporate Manager or are considering a career change into a progressive fast growing industry, apply now to join our dynamic and growing team!