This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
Onsite Services Manager (Adelaide)
An opportunity presents for an experienced Onsite Services Manager to join our Adelaide head office where you will be responsible for the oversight of Whittles trade contractors and suppliers to ensure exceptional quality of work are delivered to our clients.
Some of your key Responsibilities will include:
- Build strong relationships with Whittles Body Corporate Managers and Whittles panel of trade and supplier contractors;
- Ensure absolute compliance with all Work Health & Safety Regulations to ensure safety for Contractors, Clients and the general public;
- Annual audit of Contractors’ insurance policies, trade certification and licensing;
- Oversight of outstanding work order reports to ensure timely completion of maintenance;
- Maintain contact with on-site Body Corporate Representative during major works;
- Provide update on major programs of work to monthly Body Corporate Managers Meetings;
- Introduce potential new Contractors to Body Corporate Managers.
To be successful in this role you will have the following Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with owners, trades, consultants and Whittles management;
- Strong understanding of the function of a Body Corporate;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- Passion for exceeding client expectation;
- Current knowledge and understanding of Building Codes and Safe Work Practices.
The successful applicant will have a current Builders’ License, and have demonstrated extensive general building, repairs and maintenance experience. This role would suit a motivated individual with good attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality, client driven services.
HOW TO APPLY:
To register your interest please forward your Cover Letter outlining your suitability and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Rino Parrella (Branch Manager ) on (08) 8291 2364.
A copy of the Position Description is available upon request.
Senior Administration Assistant - Darwin
An exciting opportunity presents for a customer oriented professional to join our Parap Office where you will provide assistance to a team of Strata Manager's. This is a busy role where no two days will look the same!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing timely, accurate and relevant information to clients; anticipate client needs and proactively develop innovative solutions
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including our clients, contractors and other Assistant Managers)
- Assist the manager to ensure all relevant legislative requirements are met and take action to ensure knowledge is current and complete
- Effective management of general administration including but not limited to; record keeping, reporting, insurance, processing of invoices, meeting preparation and cash flow budgets
- Contributing to the ongoing development of efficient operational processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Results oriented with a proven track record in managing high volume processes
- Energetic, with commercial acumen
- Ability to interpret and provide sound advice in relation to legislation
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications will only be accepted by sending your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Enquiries can be directed to Jacqui Cavanagh, Branch Manager on (08) 8943 1222. A detailed Position Description is available upon request.