This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
Administration Support Officer (Bayswater)
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Support Officer to join the team in our Bayswater Office!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Filing and processing daily mail
- Assisting with the distribution of meeting agenda, daily notices and newsletters
- Processing invoices
- Receive visitors to the office in a professional manner
- Collation of new owner welcome packs
- Maintain insurance renewal data, registers & owner details
- Create management agreements
- Action work orders and sundry matters resulting from Corporation meetings
- Process owner recoveries and expense vouchers
- Under the direction of the Assistant Manager, develop template letters, meeting notices and minutes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Professional presentation
- Commitment to providing a quality service to both internal and external customers
It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative role, have a 'can do' attitude and thrive on working in a strong team environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a copy of the Position Description, email email@example.com.
All other queries can be directed to Amanda Barkway on (03) 9739 9401.
National Accounting Manager
- Fast growing service sector
- Attractive remuneration
- Awards winning Strata Management Company of the Year (2016)
- Dulwich Office, Adelaide
Based in our Adelaide office and reporting to the Finance Director, this role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager to lead and manage a team of 30 staff nationally to provide quality accounting and financial services for our clients.
The successful candidate will manage the national accounts team to ensure all legislative compliance and financial requirements for both Body Corporate and taxation are met. To support a growing company, you will need to manage workflow to ensure efficient and effective service delivery. You will liaise with Branch Managers regarding staff performance and workflow, and assist in recruiting and on-boarding. In addition, in consultation with the Finance Director, you will assist with the effective management of accounting and financial process improvements across the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Accounting, finance or equivalent, including qualifications required to hold a BAS Agents License;
- Extensive finance & accounting experience;
- Proven experience in leading and managing a large team in multiple locations;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and coordinate workflow nationally;
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes;
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability.
This challenging and rewarding role will require a motivated individual who displays a high level of professionalism, integrity and customer focused service delivery.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant based upon their level of experience and demonstrated capability.
To register your interest please submit a covering letter and resume addressed to the Finance Director and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed position description will be available upon required by contacting Lana Lipkiewicz on (08) 8177 8351.
Accounts Processor (Maternity contract)
- Full time based in Adelaide
- $45 - $50k + super
- 6 month term with possible extension
- Immediate start
An opportunity presents for a professional and experienced Accounts Processor to join our small and dedicated team responsible for the smooth operation of accounts. Reporting to the National Accounting Manager, your role will encompass the following:
- End to end Accounts payable processing;
- End to end Accounts receivable processing;
- Data Entry;
- Liaising with staff Australia wide to coordinate workflow;
- Accounting maintenance and other administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary studies in accounting an advantage;
- Knowledge of accounting procedure & concepts;
- Possess excellent numerical and problem solving skills;
- Competency with MS Office;
- Eye for detail;
- Willing to work in a role that is hands on and within a team environment.
To register your interest please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For a copy of the Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org