This page will be updated as opportunities with Whittles arise.
Strata Manager (3 positions)
- One position in our Docklands Branch (VIC)
- Once position in our Parap Branch (NT)
- One position in our Leichhardt Branch (NSW)
Exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to join the Whittles team around Australia and manage a portfolio of small to medium residential and commercial complexes. We are seeking candidates with core management capability including financial management, customer relationship management, risk management and a commitment to quality service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of annual budget and forecasts for Strata Corporations
- Implementation of maintenance strategies in accordance with budgets for Strata Corporations
- Partner with clients to assist in the management of Strata Corporation's assets
- Working collaboratively with clients to identify and manage risks
- Effective management of relationships with clients, contractors and other key stakeholders
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and a contribution to a healthy team culture
To be successful in these roles you will be results oriented with a proven track record in managing high volume processes, and have excellent communication skills with conflict resolution skills.
In return,we have a great team of support staff, a fun culture and support for professional development.
To register your interest, forward your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to either "Docklands Strata Manager", "Darwin Strata Manager" or "Sydney Strata Manager" in your subject heading.
More information can be found on Seek.
For a copy of the Position Description, email email@example.com
Administration Assistant (Cleveland Branch)
We currently have a full time vacancy for an administration all-rounder to join a team of professionals in our busy Cleveland office. In this role, no two days will be the same!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Filing and processing daily mail
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of correspondence including meeting notices and minutes
- Processing invoices
- Actioning work orders and sundry maintenance
- Collation of new owner welcome packs
- Maintaining insurance renewal data, registers & owner details
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- High level professionalism and integrity
- Commitment to providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the Whittles team!
To register your interested in this role, email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, making reference to 'Cleveland Administration' in your subject heading.
Assistant Manager (Sydney)
We currently have an opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join our professional team in our Leichhardt office. This is a fast paced role which will require you to manage multiple tasks and utilise your strong customer relationship management skills. The successful candidate will have extensive administration skills and a commitment to quality service delivery to support a team of Strata Manager's to manage their property portfolios.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Results oriented with a proven track record in managing high volume processes
- Commitment to quality client driven services
- Ability to interpret and provide sound advice in relation to legislation
Applications will only be accepted by sending your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Please make reference to 'Sydney Assistant Manager' in your subject heading.
Enquiries can be directed to Sylvia Healy, Executive Manager - People & Performance on (08) 8291 2346. A detailed Position Description is available upon request.